Complaint Review: IC-SERVICES

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
IC-SERVICES
14525 SW MILLIKAN WY STE 21069 BEAVERTON, Oregon U.S.A.

IC-SERVICES RIPPED OFF A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 CHILDREN BEAVERTON Oregon

i started a business called www.divagiftmall.biz in hopes of getting off the system and providing a better life for my kids. i wanted to be able to take care of my mom and dad and have time to put my children in sports to build their character as we have been through abusive experiences. I trusted ic-services to give us that chance and they ripped me off. that $464.00 was everything i had left in my acct.

now we have no water and the lights will be turned off soon. my friends allowed me to borrow money, expecting this grant to come as its web stated. i have sent ic-services emails, certified letters signed by a "DANIEL FINKLE" and their phn is blocked. there is no web site any longer.

i have reported ic-services to the attorney general and have contacted channel 9 to investigate. i have filed a police report and will be filing a civil case against this company. my email address is (((ROR removed for security purposes))) for whomever is with me on this. we are praying that God will prevail and bless us and everybody who has suffered because of ic-services. IC-SERVICES I CURSE YOU IN JESUS NAME!! VENGENCE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD!

Lisa m
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-SERVICES/BEAVERTON-Oregon-97005/IC-SERVICES-RIPPED-OFF-A-SINGLE-MOTHER-OF-3-CHILDREN-BEAVERTON-Oregon-274494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC-SERVICES