Complaint Review: Ic Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:STOCKTON California
Ic Services
14525 Sw Millikan Way Ste 21069* Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

Ic Services this company told me that i qualified for a grant to start a business took my money and then their phone was blocked Beaverton Oregon

I found ic services on the internet sent them a email they called me that same night gave them my information they told my that i qualified for 107.000 to start a small trucking company so i sent them 464.00 dollars that i could not spare to pay for their services they sent me a packet to fill out and return did everything they told me to then out of nowhere their phones were blocked i spoke with two different people chris johnson and hunter fulton they told me that everything was in order and i should recieve a letter in a few weeks regarding my grant never got a thing so i filed a claim with the bbb in that area they the bbb sent them a letter it was return as undeliverable.

Ben andaya
STOCKTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ic-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/Ic-Services-this-company-told-me-that-i-qualified-for-a-grant-to-start-a-business-took-m-388029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ic Services