Chin

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Karen B — Seattle Washington
iCandy Favors, LLC
10 Liberty Way Franklin, Massachusetts USA

iCandy Favors, LLC iCandyiCandy Wrap If Your Event is Special, Shop Somewhere Else! Franklin Massachusetts

If your event is special, shop somewhere else and avoid this business at all cost! I placed an order for labels only for Hershey Kisses and paid rush charges. The order arrived on the day of my event but the labels were already adhered to Kisses, not what I asked for because our guest of honor likes Almond, not regular Kisses. So I reported the error and Amanda, the Director of Operations, told me I would receive a full refund. That was on a Thursday. The following Monday, five days later she informs me that I need to return the Kisses. Too late--I had already tossed them. Why didn't she let me know at the time I told them about the error??? Now, they refuse to give me a refund. So not only did they ruin my event because I didn't have the right item, now they're forcing me to pay for it. If you search online, you'll see this is how they operate. Very disappointing service. If your event is a special one for you, shop elsewhere. Yikes!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iCandy-Favors-LLC/Franklin-Massachusetts-02038/iCandy-Favors-LLC-iCandyiCandy-Wrap-If-Your-Event-is-Special-Shop-Somewhere-Else-Frank-1119342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iCandy Favors, LLC