Complaint Review: ichameleons.com

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Susan Johnston — Miami Florida United States of America
ichameleons.com
6800 Jericho Tpke Syosset, New York United States of America

ichameleons.com lied about delivering my product with the quality and pricing promised me Syosset New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Susan or is it Danielle?

I came across this company on a daily deal site ( I wont mention bc they are not the ones who ripped me off) and purchased a voucher from this company for two pairs of ear buds. When they arrived they were extremely cheap and when I plugged both pairs into my phone to check neither pair worked. I bought these for my two little boys who are big football fans. I thought they would love these with their ipods to listen to and support their favorite team because they have logos on the side. I called customer service an the phone rang and rang. Ok i get it you cant always be there. Called again no pick up a few hours later. Then finally a few days later a girl named Lauren with a very bad attitude picked up and was arguing with me about the purchase. All I wanted to do was return these and get new ones but she told me they would not do that. I thought you had a 30 day return policy and she said we did but you cant return these. What the hell. I bought these for my boys. She continued to argue with me and I got so mad I said I want you supervisor. She said no she is not here and I dont know when she will be back so I agreed to send them back. It is now 4 weeks later and no credit to my credit card. What a rip off this company is!! I highly recommend that you do not buy from this company. They do not stand behind what they do or refund or even treat you like a human being. I am a single mother who wanted something special for my two little boys and what I received from ichameleons.com is an argument , a lady with an attitude and I lost my money. Do not buy from these thieves they will take you money too. Hopefully you dont have to go through what I did.

From a Heartbroken Parent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ichameleonscom/Syosset-New-York-11791/ichameleonscom-lied-about-delivering-my-product-with-the-quality-and-pricing-promised-me-988295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ichameleons.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Susan or is it Danielle?

AUTHOR: ichameleons - (United States of America)

This same complaint appears on two different complaint sites as two different people but the same story about a mom buying earbuds for her kids and poor service by our company.  If this is a real consumer please contact us and we will resolve this issue like we would do for any one of our over 100,000 customers.
here is the other complaint from Susan aka Danielle aka ?

If youre looking to do business with iChameleons rest assured we take pride in going above and beyond for our customers, we do such a great job competitors like this one, feel the need to bash us instead of making their business better.  Unfortunately scammers only know how to take the easy route like the one who started this complaint.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC