Complaint Review: ichameleons.com

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Danielle S — Dallas Texas United States of America
ichameleons.com
6800 Jericho tpke, Internet United States of America

ichameleons.com ichameleons, Mike Krongel , Michael Krongel Scammers, Faulty items, terrible customer Service, KGB, Internet

I've emailed this company twice and called once. Of course, I have not received the courtesy of a return email nor was I able to reach a human to help. Instead, I get a poorly recorded message telling me how to return items - AT MY OWN EXPENSE.

The fact that you shipped out not one, but TWO faulty items is terrible but that you expect your customers to pay to send them back to you for an exhange or refund is totally unacceptable and just terrible customers service. Based on your poor customer service record, I don't expect a return email (or a response to this post) but I thought you and others should know how horrendous you run your business.

Please also know that I will tell everyone about your terrible services and will encourage those to spend their hard earned money elsewhere. 3weeks to ship something is outrageous, and then you tell me that shipping time is not guaranteed. Now I did not have my order by Christmas and I ordered it at the beginning of the December. You guys are in the United States, not overseas!

I will never order from you again and I will be sure to tell everyone what a lousy business you run!Do not call me ever again or email me . DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ichameleonscom/internet/ichameleonscom-ichameleons-Mike-Krongel-Michael-Krongel-Scammers-Faulty-items-terrib-998488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ichameleons.com