• Report: #772040

• Updated: Thu, September 01, 2011

• Reported By: Husker Red — Nebraska USA
ICI Marketing
3027 East Sunset Rd, Suite 201 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

ICI Marketing Steve Lucas RIP OFF- ICI Promises 6 Figure Earnings on Other People's Money, Delivers HUGE Credit Card Debt Instead Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up for a $69 investment with Jennifer Moore for home based work as I had lost my job due to lack of work for my employer.  I received a phone call from a company who promised 6 figure income with a few short months.  They told me to list my financial goals, my credit cards, my debt and they'd call me the next evening. The following evening Desmond Sullivan did his "hard sell" for 45 minutes.

I never was told what my Internet Business would be, but that I'd be using OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY and he promised I'd be earning enough every month to pay for the interest and monthly payments.  He convinced me the $16,175.00 aggressive package was the best because it "supposedly" would be linked to other websites that are already on the first page of all the search engines so customers could find my website to place orders.  When I received my username and password I went online and realized I would be doing a "self learning" course online with power point presentations and a brief 10 to 20 minute so called coaching session once a week through Apply Knowledge Institute.  The only way to earn money right away to pay for your monthly credit card payments was by selling unwanted items from around your house through Ebay.  None of these things I wanted to do so I contacted Apply Institute for a refund. They told me my contract was with the marketing company ICI and I would have to contact them for a refund.  It took me days to be connected with Steve Lucas who told me he is supposedly the president of IB Capital Marketing. Steve would not refund my money, but he promised he was going to coach me personally and guarantee that I SUCCEED. He told me about all the money he and his secretary were making selling Xocai chocolate, suggested I sign up under his team and gave me a website to look at. It's a pyramid scheme and wasn't something I was interested in so I left Steve numerous messages letting him know I'd like to selling something else on my website. I NEVER heard from him again.  I felt I had no choice but to give the power point slides and the basically worthless coaching a try.  It took me 5 months with many additional costs involved to get the website online and I have nothing to show for it except a huge credit card debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICI-Marketing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/ICI-Marketing-Steve-Lucas-RIP-OFF-ICI-Promises-6-Figure-Earnings-on-Other-Peoples-Money-772040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICI Marketing