Complaint Review: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Former staff members. — Oceanside New York
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing
3199 Lawson blvd suite C Oceanside, New York USA

Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York

*Author of original report: UPDATE TOM DONOVAN

WARNING TO ALL CUSTOMERS WANTED TO ADVERTISE WITH TOM DONOVANS I-CLUB MARKETING FIRM. HE IS CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION BY NASSAU COUNTY POLICE OF NEW YORK DETECTIVE JEFFREY MARSHALL 516 573 5273. I-CLUBMARKETING IS ONE OF 3 COMPANIES THAT TOM DONOVAN RUNS. THE OTHER ONE HE IS CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR IS EXPLOSIVE MEDIA INC WHERE THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS FILED AGAINST HIM UNDER RIPOFFREPORT.COM. NEXT HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR HIS KICKBOXING SCHOOL KOXOKICKBOXING ALSO LOCATED ON RIPOFFREPORT.COM WHICH HE RECENTLY CHANGED TO FITNESS KICKBOXING (3199lawson.com) BECAUSE HE IS TRYING TO AVOID AUTHORITIES FOR CREDIT CARD FRAUD OF HIS CLIENTS ACCOUNTS OF OVER 15,000 DOLLARS. ANYONE DOING BUSINESS WITH ANYONE OF THESE THREE COMPANIES IS DEALING WITH A KNOWN CONVICTED FELON AND SHOULD CONTACT NASSAU COUNTY DETECTIVE JEFFREY MARSHALL AT 516 573 5275 TO VERIFY THE INVESTIGATION. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH I-club marketing.com AT ALL TOM DONOVAN HAS STOLEN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM ALL CLIENTS OF ALL THREE OF THESE COMPANIES. BE VERY CAREFUL AND DO A FULL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OF TOM DONOVAN LOCATED AT 3199 LAWSON BLVD OCEANSIDE, NY 11572 ALSO THE SAME LOCATION OF FITNESS KICKBOXING AND EXPLOSIVE MEDIA INC. I HAVE ENCLOSED A COPY OF THE DETECTIVES BUSINESS CARD WITH HIS FULL CONTACT INFORMATION SO YOU CAN VERIFY HIS INVESTIGATION OF TOM DONOVAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iclubmarketing-I-clubmarketingcom-I-club-marketing-/Oceanside-New-York-11572/Iclubmarketing-I-clubmarketingcom-I-club-marketing-I-clubmarketingcom-I-clubmarketing-1139647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing

UPDATE TOM DONOVAN

AUTHOR: Former kickboxing staff members. - ()

Picture