Complaint Review: ICM-Group

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Sioux Falls South Dakota
2173 MacDade Blvd. Suite H Holmes, Pennsylvania USA

ICM-Group ICM Marketing Group Total Rip-Off! Holmes Pennsylvania

I was contacted by ICMG to advertise and rent my time share for $1,000 or sell it for $15K-13K at a cost of $1,261.00, which was charged to my credit card.  Then I was asked to also advertise my Wyndham timeshare to rent for $1,400 or sell for $50K at a cost of $1,560, also charged to my credit card. That happened on December 17,2010, and I never heard from them again.  I was royally fooled by this fast talking sales person! Please don't let any others be taken by this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Group/Holmes-Pennsylvania-19043/ICM-Group-ICM-Marketing-Group-Total-Rip-Off-Holmes-Pennsylvania-1085638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM-Group