Complaint Review: ICM - Internet Cash Machine

• Updated: Wed, May 05, 2010

• Reported By: HalieW — Hoover Alabama USA
ICM - Internet Cash Machine
26741 Portola Pkwy, Ste. 1E #912 Internet, California United States of America

ICM - Internet Cash Machine ICM, Internet Cash Machine, Portal.xyzwearhouse.com ICM Internet Cash Machine MONEY SCAM and Internet Fraud Internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 5-5-10

On April 5, 2010 I saw an advertisement on how to make money on the internet. I clicked on it and was sent to http://portal.xyzwarehouse.com/bla/. I read the terms and conditions and signed up to recieve information in the mail. It was $2.97 so I gave them my card number. That was the ONLY time I accessed the website.

I recieved the packet in the mail about a week later and did nothing with it. I opened my credit card statement today and found the $2.97 charge in addition to a $139.95 charge from the ICM website! I called the number listed on my bill, and it was a fake number. I had to search the internet for a valid number. I called and spoke with some lady I could barley understand who basically told me I had missed the 3 day trial period to cancel the $139.95 charge that was listed in the Terms and Conditions. She then proceeded to beg me to try and use the site for a 3 month FREE trail. She said PLEASE MAAM at least 4 times trying to get me to use the website and I told her I wanted nothing to do with this site and that I wanted my $139.95 refund. She continued to say she couldnt so I asked for a supervisor. I waited at least 10 minutes and spoke with a man who says his name is David Webb.

David Webb was exteremly rude an unprofessional and continued to insult me by saying "Maam I know you didnt read the Terms and Conditions"( when infact I did). I just simply wanted a refund for services I did not use. I asked him how he would feel if the situation were reversed and he said "I would have read the Terms and Conditions". Who would agree for a 3 day trail and agree to a $140 charge. NOT ME!

He also claimed that I was emailed a username and password (which I was not). He refused to give me a refund. I just think it is absolutly ridiculous to charge people (and I am obviously not the first) for something they clearly did not use. It is a SCAM and I strongly encourage you to not use this website. I have searched this website and to no surprise have seen countless reports just like mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine/Internet-California-/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-Portalxyzwearhousecom-ICM-Intern-600231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM - Internet Cash Machine

Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 5-5-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer will also be provided a refund for the purchase, in the amount of $142.92.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,