Complaint Review: ICM Marketing Group

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: BBNC — Sneads Ferry North Carolina United States of America
ICM Marketing Group
2173 MacDade Blvd, Suite H Holmes, Pennsylvania United States of America

ICM Marketing Group ICM Promised to Sell Timeshare Took Money and Never Heard from Until I reported them, then they keep lying! FRAUD Holmes, Pennsylvania

Long Story Short (almost 1yr of horrible time on my part and still no satisfaction).  They contacted us multiple times and promised to sell our timeshare-we have buyers wanting your timeshare, they will have no problem bringing us buyers to sell this timeshare.  And in the meantime they would (out of the goodnedss of their hearts, LOL) put it up for rent.  I told them I already rented it every year with no problem, but wanted to sell it only.  they told me that they could get a higher rate and that it was a free service that they do for people they are bring byers to until the buyers come.  I agreed after much pressure from them to let them list it for rent.  But I reiderated on multiple calls that we ONLY WANTED IT SOLD!  THEY PROMISED THAT THEY WOULDNT HAVE ANY ISSUES GETTING US BUYERS FOR OUR PROPERTY-IF THEY DID THEY WOULDNT TAKE OUR BUSINESS (LIES, LIES, LIES).

After multiple calls over multiple months and no one ever returned my calls, or voicemails, I finally got someone on the phone who was VERY RUDE to me when I wouldnt let them transfer me to another VM and told her why I was calling.  She basically told me "Tough" and it was listed on their site and I just needed to wait.  She then transfered me to another VM that never was returned.

At this point I contacted my Credit card company however it was past the 60 day window for them to help (I was trying to give ICM the benefit of the doubt and work it out with them without going this route-I should have just done this right away).  However, they did contact ICM about it and ICM wrote back they NEVER told me they get buyers or sell timeshares-they dont do this.....REALLY?  Why does your website and your customer svc agents say you do?  The credit card company has requested more info from me and some affidavits, which I am working on.  I also reported them to the BBB.

The only thing they keep sticking to is that we contracted them to rent it (WHICH I TOLD THEM I DIDNT WANT, ONLY TO SELL).  So the pressure they push on you to 'let them just list for a rental in the meantime' is actually the thing they use to say they never said they would sell.  This company is a fraud for any type of selling, they have never even called or contacted us for rentals or sales.  No contact whatsoever until I reported them to the agencies and then it was--we didnt say that!

If you see people on here saying, that they love this company-it is more than likely a company rep spouting more lies.  There BBB raing is B- and going down!!!  BEWARE of any companies who take money UP FRONT!  DONT DO IT!!!  We are military and it seems they prey on just about everyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Marketing-Group/-Holmes-Pennsylvania-19043/ICM-Marketing-Group-ICM-Promised-to-Sell-Timeshare-Took-Money-and-Never-Heard-from-Until-741632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM Marketing Group