Complaint Review: ICS

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Leslie — Palos Verdes Estates California
P.O BOX 3429 Thousand Oaks, California USA

ICS Bryan Peltow James Allmon ,Cannot Nori Cannot terminate contract. Thousand Oaks California

I signed a contract 2 years ago with a Brian Peltow. His company was providing me with a credit card terminal and the ability to accept credit card purchases. Stating I only wanted 1 year. to which he agreed. Now they tell me I have a3 year contract and I have been being charged too high of a monthly fee ,not what we agreed upon. I was told it was because I neglected to opt out of the ability to view my account on line. I was never told of this before . I have requested several times to simply close my account and terminate all business with them. I have been informed it will cost me 545.00 to do that. Not happy about the amount but I agreed to the amount emailed back my closure formto them, and have done everything they have asked of me ....to which I have been told they can only put in a request. When I ask to speak to someone who can help me, I am told that only James & Nori can do this.But all they can do is request things . I just want want to close my acoount. I feel I have wasted too much time on the phone with them and all I get is the run around. They kept telling me it would be cheaper to keep it open for an additional year. It may be but it is just too frustrating to deal with them.They made me feel stupid and terrible as a customer . I have never had an issue like this with any company in my life. I felt better when I found your website and realized that I am not crazy and this is common practice for them . I am a tiny little company and they do this to people everyday. NOT ethical businesee practice.

Leslie S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICS-/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/ICS-Bryan-Peltow-James-Allmon-Cannot-Nori-Cannot-terminate-contract-Thousand-Oaks-Cal-1069323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICS