• Report: #1119691

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: kenneth — Centralia Illinois
ICS Learnning Systems
925 Oak Street Scranton, Pennsylvania USA

ICS Learnning Systems Never received my certificate after paying for it. Scranton Pennsylvania

This goes all the way back to 1999, I had finished my Electrician course. I had sent my last payment to them, but to this day have not received my certificate of completion. I had tried calg them and left messages no one every called me back. Then I tried writing them still nothing. Sent certified letters, but they came back. Then one day I tried again to call and got a recording no longer in service. So I just gave up and just forgot about it till just now found your site after doing a search of ICS Learning Systems. So here I am. Not sure if this has happened to anybody else?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICS-Learnning-Systems/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18515/ICS-Learnning-Systems-Never-received-my-certificate-after-paying-for-it-Scranton-Pennsyl-1119691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICS Learnning Systems