Complaint Review: icsolutions

• Reported By: pissedofffemale — sacto California
icsolutions
42 mossglen cir sacto, California USA

icsolutions They Say it's not them..... sacto, California

I went to icsolutions online to add funds to my boyfriends acct. I see several adds for this co. about 29.00 mo fee unlimited calling for inmates. I sign up. Pay 29.95 + 14.99 for same day connect and somene calls me back. I spend a lot of time setting this account up. I got the call while I was shopping so nothing to write with. They lady says I'm paid in full. She refers me to my email for final set up which I do. It shows no payment made. I call icsolutions and they say it was not them and are very rude. I paid that money for nothing. Can't get anyone to admit that they are the right co to talk to. I am pissed.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/icsolutions/sacto-California-95826/icsolutions-They-Say-its-not-them-sacto-California-1047143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on icsolutions