Complaint Review: ICU Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 25, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: pist off — garland Texas
ICU Inc.
269 Walker St. Suite 733 Detroit, Michigan USA

ICU Inc. Speedy Repo Scammer Detroit Michigan

This company are scammers. I hired this company from the the internet to repo a truck for me in ILL. When I made initial contact with them I stated that I would not pay anymore than $350 for  a reposseion because the truck had GPS and they would not have to do any skip work. They stated ok. I sent them the order and the two days they called and stated that the unit had been repoed and that they were invoicing me. When i recieved the invoice it was over $1,000. i called and they gave me some lame excuse for the crazy bill. Then when I got prepared to pay the invoice, I asked for an W9 form, they sent a Foreign Status form with no identification number and when asked was told it is "TOP SECRET". But come to find out from my customer that they did not recover the truck it was a local company in the area and we worked with them to get the unit. This company is being reported to the IRS, FBI, Homeland Security and other National & Local Law Enforcement agencies. DO NOT USE THEM....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICU-Inc/Detroit-Michigan-48207/ICU-Inc-Speedy-Repo-Scammer-Detroit-Michigan-1126395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICU Inc.