Complaint Review: ID Smarter

• Reported By: anonymous — Huntsville Alabama
ID Smarter
1083 Independence Blvd # 507 Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

ID Smarter Charged me for a service i didnt even use Virginia Beach Virginia

I signed up for a free trial of  ID smarter and was under the impression that i had canceled my services. I signed up back in March time frame and here it is Septmeber and i have a balance of 193.05 for something ive never used. I was never contacted by phone or mail of my balance. When i finally realized what was happening I called to canel my serivce and discuss my opinions. The representative i spoke with wasnt frinedly or helpful at all. She came with no solution on howto solve this problem.

Please do not sign up for this serivce, ive never in my life had to deal with a company that went out there way to go against and charged you for a service your not using. They are now sending my acount to a outside collection agency. They also lied and said they made several unsuccessful attempts to try to make arrangements with me, but i never once recived anything by mail or a phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ID-Smarter/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23455/ID-Smarter-Charged-me-for-a-service-i-didnt-even-use-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-1085995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ID Smarter