Complaint Review: IDA

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Jaxon — Cleveland Georgia
IDA
780 Buford Hwy, Building C-100 Suwanee, Georgia USA

IDA Independent Dealers Advantage Owner Larry Pearson These people came inand bought out my loan with no warning. Suwanee Georgia

*Author of original report: I hope you never

*Consumer Comment: Rude

*Consumer Comment: Several things come to mind about your ROR..

These people are nuts! They call constantly and use harassing techniques and threats. I was called 4 times on the day I had a payment due starting before 10am. Then they tried to tack on extra charges when I did call later to pay. They started out as an onsite pay center and changed to an only over the phone payment accepted. So, now I have to get a credit card to pay these idiots! I don't know what to do because I wasn't given the choice of using this place, but I will say this stay away from them if you can! They have no business handling loans of any kind!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDA/Suwanee-Georgia-30024/IDA-Independent-Dealers-Advantage-Owner-Larry-Pearson-These-people-came-inand-bought-out-1121824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDA

I hope you never

AUTHOR: Jaxon - ()

I really hope you never have to deal with these idiots. I do pay my bills when they are due. This company happens to be in the business of debt collections normally and evidently never learned that different areas of business need different behaviours and ways of dealing with customers. I do know they don't have to get permission to sell my loan, what I was saying is they original loan agency could have notified me before they sold it so I could have found a new loan agency instead. Like Miguel.in the other post these fools at IDA are now  saying I'm 2 months behind when I'm not either. Some how they have managed to "lose" payments that were made to my old.loan company. I have asked.for copies.of.my payment history and my payoff repeatedly and still have not received either one. This company doesn't understand anything until you get in their face too. So I truly hope you never have to deal with them.

Rude

AUTHOR: Miguel Torres - ()

Who are you to be so judgemental?

You have no idea how these people are going about or not going about their business!

I too have had the worst time with them. Calling and calling and calling days in advance....and then when you call back they dont answer!

Whether or not its their "right" to do with the loans whatever they please is besides the point. There are still good business techniques and orders of operation that one would expect.

They are trying to say I'm in arrears from two months ago which I am most definitely not!

They really are acting like embeciles. It's exactly whats wrong with our country now. People just sitting around collecting money for things they dont own so they can pay someone else and skim off the top.

Several things come to mind about your ROR..

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"They call constantly and use harassing techniques and threats. I was called 4 times on the day I had a payment due starting before 10am. Then they tried to tack on extra charges when I did call later to pay.."

Why are the constantly harassing and threatening you?  It couldn't be you're late with ANOTHER payment, could it?  Of course it is.

BTW, a lender has NO obligation or requirement to get your permission to sell a loan..it happens all the time.  They still have to live up to the original contract and so do YOU.

You may have a problem getting a credit card to pay "these idiots" as I would bet you're a SERIAL DEADBEAT!