Complaint Review: idaho mountain cleaning services LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Tammy — Boise Idaho
idaho mountain cleaning services LLC
550 deer flat road kun a Idaho kuna, Idaho USA

Idaho mountain cleaning services LLC Idaho Mountain cleaning services didn't get what I paid for ....at all kuna Idaho

*Consumer Comment: Same happened to me

*Author of original report: oh and they left door unlocked

I bought a Yollar coupon for $78 $156.00 value for 5 rooms a kitchenand the bathroom

I only had two rooms and a half bathroom.... no kitchen, oven,sink or anything to clean

They didn't even vacuumed the entire house ...didn't take out any of the garbage ...didn't even wipe down one mini  fridge that I did have.

what's this world coming to nobody does what they say anymore...no integrity in this business

bottom line,I thought I had half the work that the coupon covered that I didn't least all the work in the house done.... not even

I'm glad I didn't have 5 rooms a kitchen and the bathroom... I'd been very disappointed...or should I say they would have been

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/idaho-mountain-cleaning-services-LLC/kuna-Idaho/Idaho-mountain-cleaning-services-LLC-Idaho-Mountain-cleaning-services-didnt-get-what-I-p-1065326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on idaho mountain cleaning services LLC

Same happened to me

AUTHOR: IdahoGirl208 - ()

I had the same unfortunate experience with this company, I was appalled when I walked back into a DIRTY home.  I no longer trust these deal sites when it comes to cleaning companies.

oh and they left door unlocked

AUTHOR: Tammy - ()

not only did they do less than half the work they advertise they would do for the money, they left my door unlocked for anyone could come right in