Complaint Review: IDC Duct Cleaning

• Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: sandy — Oak Forest Illinois United States of America
IDC Duct Cleaning
P O Box 813638 Skokie, Illinois United States of America

IDC Duct Cleaning International Duct Cleaning Battery, disorderly conduct and harrassment Skokie, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: international duct cleaning (www.idcductcleaning.com)is a scam

I found IDC International duct cleaning from the valpak coupons like many others and hired them to clean ducts and furnace. After they were there didnt want to honor the coupon they promised. Once they looked at the job they told me I needed a part for $385.00 I wouldnt go for it and he got angry. He kept shushing and yelling over me like I was wearing a burka from their culture. We got into a heated arguement because he acused me of being a bad mother because I wouldnt spend more money on cleaning vents. I kicked him out of my house he refused to go.

I finally ran to my bedroom where he followed me and slammed my door open grabbing my shoulder turning me around asking me what my problem was. I called police on him and got him arrested where I will be going to court on it Nov. 6th. Wish me luck everyone who got screwed over from this idiot middle eastern greasy SOB! May they rot in hell for the horrible way they have treated all of us.

The kicker was after all was said and done I noticed stains all over my wall from the sanitizer they sprayed and he left muddy foot prints all over my rug. This company was filthy and they were pigs! I took pictures and will be bringing them to court with me. They are snakes and liars, these are the kind of people that need to go back to their own country and conduct business there...not here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2010 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDC-Duct-Cleaning/Skokie-Illinois-60077/IDC-Duct-Cleaning-International-Duct-Cleaning-Battery-disorderly-conduct-and-harrassment-659408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDC Duct Cleaning

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

international duct cleaning (www.idcductcleaning.com)is a scam

AUTHOR: phuoc - (United States of America)

Yes, I found my coupon IDC air duct cleaning from Valpak coupon too.It turn out a nightmare.they tell me they had camera inspection before and after , I thought  those middle eastern people are good people because you think they honest with all the  things they said they known about air duct,I mean not all middle eastern people are bad but it happen to be this company own and operate by M.E people,they came in brushing my 20 vents in 30 minutes for 49 dollars, it turns out it just bait and switch  and finally I agree a sanitized chemicals service in 5 minutes and charged me 350 dollars plus I bought a furnace filter 75 dollars from them which is not working (too big for my furnace)One week later I had more dust than after they cleaning my duct.I called them as they promised to give them a call anytime if I am not happy or still have a lot of dust I called them as they promised to schedule a next visit to check out my duct and my filter again.You can not believe this but six times( 6) as they promised they never call you even the day they said they coming I have to call them again and again finally they wont pick up or hangup my phone everytime I call because they see my phone number. It sad but I blame some of this on myself because I put too much trust on these scam people.Here are these people name and address  phones and title in this IDC scam business .Assaf Ben Hamu is president, Rico is supervisor,Eddie and unknown name did my duct but always all the phone and show me all the faked receipts that all the  people did  it before me and Tiffany, Amanda,Adam and all kind of fakes names everytimes you call them.IT IS A BIG SCAM COMPANY, STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I am reaaly pissed off and call Attorney General LISA MADIGAN office to report their scam s company.I also call BBB  ,you cannot believe they have a ton of complains against them,take my advices, never, never, never, call IDC international duct cleaning to come to your home. Here is the address they had in the receipt.P.O box 46038 chicago,IL 60646 but they have more addresses and P.O box they dont want you to known.5051 Coyle ave  skokie 60077 and 1924 w summerdale skokie 60077 and P.O box 813638 skokie IL 60077.Just let you known ,scam company hiding their addresses.I want to remind them, this is UNITED STATES of AMERICA not third world countries.