Complaint Review: IDC SERVCO

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Mr. Mark A. Hawkins — Baton Rouge Louisiana
IDC SERVCO
3962 Landmark Street P.O. Box 1925 Culver City, California USA

IDC SERVCO Resource Processing Center 525 N. Anderson Dr.Escondido, CA 92029 TONER SCAM Culver City California

I have just received an invoice from IDCSERVCO for a quantity of 2 toners.  The amount due is 781.76  I spoke to a very, very rude lady name Stephanie and told her this order was a mistake and I need information on returning the product.  My intuition had already prepared me to choose my words carefully and maintain a professional audible tone.  She was very relunctant to provide the information that I had requested but nevertheless she did.  She had even faxed me a signed copy of my signature on an fax confirmation sheet.  I admit that I do remember signing this form but when I did this I was led to believe I was dealing with my local vender who I usually deal with.  They had posed as my local company and tricked me into sigining a fax confirmation.  I asked this lady to fax me back a copy of the order confirmation and I noticed that my printed name was forged and the order was doubled for 2 Toners for the redicolous price of 781.76.   I also told her that we don not need ink from them because we are already under contract and our Toner is free.  I even remember when they called the first time and they lady asked me what type of printer I have and I immediately told her in my response that WE ALREADY HAVE A VENDOR.....after I said that, she HUNG UP in my face. No goodbyes or thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDC-SERVCO/Culver-City-California-90232/IDC-SERVCO-Resource-Processing-Center-525-N-Anderson-DrEscondido-CA-92029-TONER-SCAM-C-1122754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDC SERVCO