Complaint Review: IDCServco Business Services

• Reported By: Tony no Baloney — San Diego California
IDCServco Business Services
3962 Landmark Street Culver City, California USA

IDCServco Business Services IDCSERVCO Invoice Scam Culver City California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Complete Scam Artists.

Recieved a Invoice mailed to our Accounts Payable for one of our locations.

The invoice is for (2) Toners that are $439.00 each....No way! Plus we have a lease with a different company that supplies us our toners for free.....Complete Scam.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDCServco-Business-Services/Culver-City-California-90232-1925/IDCServco-Business-Services-IDCSERVCO-Invoice-Scam-Culver-City-California-1092683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDCServco Business Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Complete Scam Artists.

AUTHOR: Jamie - ()

I recently worked for a office that was connected to IDCSERVCO called Elite Office Supplies, Tammi Williams was the office manager at this office which is located in Glendora, ca at 620 s. Glendora Ave. Tammi's boss is glen diamond III. Monday-Friday from 7am-1pm, Tammi along with myself and 9 other women called pages upon pages of companies trying to con them on purchasing toner from us, I had no idea this was a scam until I was talking with the girls in the office and they told me what was really going on and to check out ripoff report. I did and I was disgusted with what I had read and as of the 5th of march, 2014 I was fired because of my production, after I had read all the reports about this company I couldn't call and do that to the companies which of course were all out of state. I will do what ever I can to try and shut down this company. I doubt it will be successful seeing how they will change their name and location but atleast I hopefully get their names out. By the way glen goes by the name of Rick.