Complaint Review: IDCSERVCO

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Jamie — glendora California
IDCSERVCO
620 S glendora Ave, suite A glendora, California USA

IDCSERVCO Tammi, Rick, Stephanie con-artists,profesional scammers,worthless pieces of trash. glendora California

I recently worked for a office that was connected to IDCSERVCO called Elite Office Supplies, Tammi Williams was the office manager at this office which is located in Glendora, ca at 620 s. Glendora Ave suite A. Tammi's boss is glen diamond III. Monday-Friday from 7am-1pm, Tammi along with myself and 9 other women called pages upon pages of companies trying to con them on purchasing toner from us, I had no idea this was a scam until I was talking with the girls in the office and they told me what was really going on and to check out ripoff report. I did and I was disgusted with what I had read and as of the 5th of march, 2014 I was fired because of my production, after I had read all the reports about this company I couldn't call and do that to the companies which of course were all out of state. I will do what ever I can to try and shut down this company. I doubt it will be successful seeing how they will change their name and location but atleast I hopefully get their names out. By the way glen goes by the name of Rick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDCSERVCO/glendora-California-91740/IDCSERVCO-Tammi-Rick-Stephanie-con-artistsprofesional-scammersworthless-pieces-of-tra-1131085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDCSERVCO