Complaint Review: Idea Village

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Dominick — port saint lucie Florida
Idea Village
10303 Norris Ave Pacoima, California USA

Idea Village Detail Doctor Restorer Terrible product, Returning it. Surface still tacky. Used on tailgate bedliner. Ruined a pair of jeans when I sat on it. Pacoima California

Totally disappointed with Detail Doctor Restorer.  Fiollowed all directions and after 48 hours the surface was still tacky to touch.  Glad I only used it on my tailgate bedliner.  We went to a game and I sat on my tailgate and after a few minutes realized my jeans were stuck to my tailgate and they got ruined.  I had to throw them out.

I do not recommend this product to anyone and I can't believe theat Danny could endorse this.

I will return it to the company, and look for a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idea-Village/Pacoima-California-91331/Idea-Village-Detail-Doctor-Restorer-Terrible-product-Returning-it-Surface-still-tacky-1068707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idea Village