Complaint Review: Ideal Pharmacy Hollywood

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Loss Angeles California
Ideal Pharmacy Hollywood
7095 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, California USA

Ideal Pharmacy Hollywood ideal pharmacy homeopathic I Placed an Order With Ideal Pharmacy  and after 3 months received nothing but excuses Hollywood California

I Placed an Order With an order online with Ideal Pharmacy http://www.idealpharmacyla.com/

I did dsome research and they have an actual store in Hollywood, CA.

I ordered Ginkgold Mental Sharpeness pills after 3 months received nothing but excuses fro thingm Doctor Rikken.

They seemed nice but, I now realize they have ripped me off. I checked and there are other people saying the same thing happened to them. I strongly suggest you check it out on Google before placing an order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Pharmacy-Hollywood/Hollywood-California-90028/Ideal-Pharmacy-Hollywood-ideal-pharmacy-homeopathic-I-Placed-an-Order-With-Ideal-Pharmacy-1101746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Pharmacy Hollywood