Complaint Review: Ideal Positions LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: DrFord — North Hollywood California
Ideal Positions LLC
1385 8th St. Arcata, CA 95521 Arcata, California USA

Ideal Positions, LLC Contract Misrepresentation | Bad Customer Service Arcata California

For approximately one month I dealt with Joe Ramsey, sales division of IdealPosition. It was clearly understood that I was open to working with Ideal Position after being referred by my Mother and long time client of IP. I even went so far as to say that I was open to changing my website to help their service work more effectively. Joe was great, we spoke and he understood that I desired to purchase a 3-Month package payment upfront, as I was not interested in having monthly withdrawals from my bank account. The first contract was delivered per my request, however it came to me as a 1-year contract, monthly renewing and Auto Withdrawals. I went back to Joe explaining it was wrong, and was later delivered another contract. This was exactly the same... or if it was different, Joe didn't seem to argue, but did some research as to what the issue was. I called Joe again asking for the new contract, being very clear as to what I wanted, and he understood it completely with no explanations as to if this was acceptable. I did not receive this contract, and 24 hours later called back and asked where it was? Joe had it sent to me later that day. I checked my Spam filter on the server side, and there was no contract there. It just wasn't sent.

Holding the third contract in my hand, I looked and at a cursory glace, saw the exact same contract. I was wrong, they had in fact added a contract stipulation that now said my contract had a minimum of 90 days, yet the contract still had only a 1 month upfront payment plus setup fee, and still had automatic withdrawals monthly from a bank account. I called back, and told Joe that I was not interested in working this way, and that there was clearly a communication error between his desk and whomever is doing the contracts. Joe told me that I could sign the contract as is, and then formally submit a cancellation letter. I told Joe that he could do whatever he wanted internally, but that I was not interested in signing a contract I had to cancel, or doing anything except signing a 3-month contract with payment in full upfront.

Joe then transferred me to this person, the Manager named Kevin. Kevin immediately got on the phone with a defensive tone, ready for battle, and interrupted / talked over me, and when I tried to interrupt and say anything, was told to "let him finish". I kept quiet until the end of his tirade, I felt belittled and insulted. After about 20 seconds of silence where I attempted to compose myself, I began to speak and was again interrupted and told I was wrong, and that this wouldn't be a good fit. I asked to speak to the Owner and Kevin would not let me. I asked if he would let me speak at all, and with a venomous attitude came "Go ahead, say what you want to say." To which I responded "You're a d**k," and then hung up the phone.

I attempted to call back Joe, to thank him for his time, and apologize for how it ended so abruptly, but was transferred back to Kevin, who would not let me speak to the Owner of the Company or Joe. I told him I would be posting on the BBB and Yelp, and hung up.

Unhappy with how this conversation went, I attempted to call back Joe and thank him for his time, apologize for this going badly and part company. Instead, I was sent to voicemail, on second call I heard 3 seconds of "It's him again" and then was hung up on. On my third call I was transferred back to Kevin who spoke to me with disdain and told me I was not allowed to speak with Joe, and then I hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Positions-LLC/Arcata-California-95521/Ideal-Positions-LLC-Contract-Misrepresentation-Bad-Customer-Service-Arcata-California-1091351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Positions LLC