• Report: #1119183

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: coreytan — Las Vegas Nevada
Ideal Services
3508 E Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Ideal Services Scammed Me Out of Warranty Service Fee scam, service fee, ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: They Made It Right

My home warranty company, Fidelity, called this company when my ceiling fan broke. A dude came over and told me the bearings were busted and the fan needed replacing. Because he seemed cool -- famous last words -- I also asked him to perform about 20 minutes of other electrical work that was not under warranty. Then I handed him $60 cash for the service fee plus a $40 tip. Now Fidelity is billing me again for the $60 service fee because it claims it was never collected. An agent three-way-called in the technician, who told me, "Sir, you didn't hand me any money. What are you talking about?"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/Ideal-Services-Scammed-Me-Out-of-Warranty-Service-Fee-scam-service-fee-ripoff-Las-Vegas-1119183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Services

They Made It Right

AUTHOR: coreytan - ()

The tech claimed he confused me with another customer. Ideal's owner called to apologize and refunded the full $100 to me. This probably wouldn't have happened had I not publicly complained. However, they more than made up for the error. In the end, all the work was performed for free and I am grateful. Please take this into account.

glasses