Complaint Review: Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages.com

• Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: ronnie — United States of America
Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages.com
P O Box 610830 DFW AIRPORT, Texas United States of America

Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages.com Verizon Yellow Pages Directories, Superpages.com, and SuperpagesDirect We've never heard of this company yet they sent us a bill for 1,980.28 DFW AIRPORT, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

We've not heard of this company and would never sign up for this service even if we had heard of it. We are NOT INTERESTED at all, in this sort of service.

Yet, they've sent us a bill to our address but addressed to some company name that I suppose they made up. The bill is for $1,980.28. There's even a previous balance for $1,476.76. News to me. Current charges for advertising $490.00

Out of curiosity I went to their website and did a search for the company name they sent this bill to. It has our address (a home address by the way since we do not have a company) and info about some company that offers services that I assure you, nobody in my family can provide.

I wish to have answers to how they can do this. Do they expect to just send out thousands of these bills and some folks will just pay it because they don't want to deal with the stress of investigating what it's all about? That's what I think they're doing.

I have to much going on in my life to dedicate time to this. I'm obviously not going to pay it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media-LLC-Verizon-Superpagescom/DFW-AIRPORT-Texas-75261-0830/Idearc-Media-LLC-Verizon-Superpagescom-Verizon-Yellow-Pages-Directories-Superpagescom-521201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages.com

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which you Business resides:

Your Contact Number