Complaint Review: IDEARC MEDIA

• Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: Emil — sunland California United States of America
IDEARC MEDIA
906 southeast everett mall way everett, Washington United States of America

IDEARC MEDIA Idearc Media After i didnt sign up with them they Left Fake Reviews on Google Local Maps everett, Washington

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

This Company is a Joke! I get a call like 50 times for this annoying sales man that knows only 1 thing to tell you. They are trained by real idiots. I get a call Blocked and when i answer it was 'Jerrod Lindblom' aka jared londblom that works for Idearc media also known as Super Media. I asked him how can i help you? He tried to sell me online advertising ppc on Super Media  dot com. They wanted $500 Deposit. I told him im not intrested. He got louder and tried harder to close the deal. Thinking im going to get scared and sign up with them. I told him you dont know what your talking about. He got Mad and Hunged up the Phone! That same day on May 12 2010, Jerrod Lindblom left a Negative Fake Review online at Google Local Maps. This is a discrace. I did my investigation and found out with that he left 7 people bad and fake reviews and we are all taking super media to court in Small Claims Court for Damages and Losses! I personally have $5,000 in Damages and there is 6 other people like me. The Screen Name he used (lotsafun22002) when you pull it up on google links his name jared lindblom. He created this account to write fake reviews and he kept his real name. This is Bad Bad Bad Busienss from Super Media instead of them helping your company grow they Distroyed it. Jerrod Lindblom is so stupid that he even left fake reviews and bad reviews about Lawyers that didnt advertise with Super Media. What a Shame!!! Go to Hell!!

Lawsuit on it's way! We are also working on a Civil Lawsuit againt Super Media and Google for not protecting us and Violating our rights!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDEARC-MEDIA/everett-Washington-/IDEARC-MEDIA-Idearc-Media-After-i-didnt-sign-up-with-them-they-Left-Fake-Reviews-on-Google-606673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDEARC MEDIA

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: [email protected]

Your full name and title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your contact number: