Complaint Review: ideeli.com

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Kristina — Viroqua Wisconsin United States of America
ideeli.com

ideeli.com Ideeli.com refuses to refund money: Keeps thousands Internet

Ideeli.com and I have done business for some time. I am a high returnee since things don't fit or aren't the quality expected.  Ideeli gives one the option of asking for a credit or for a refund.  I have always asked for a refund-every single time.  They are now keeping my money, which is already over $1,000 and will be about $3,000 by the time I get everything ordered returned.  I am didsabled and need this money to live on.

What they do is two things:  First, even though you return something long ago and assume that you are using the credit from that return, perhaps $1,000 or so, (after all, you returned it weeks ago), they charge your credit card for most of it and use just a little bit of your credit.  So, instead of using your credit, they have taken new money and they have kept the money from your return.\

This is bad enough, but then, when you return something from the second buy, they keep that money, too, saying because they used a tiny bit of your credit money to buy the items, they get to keep ALL the money.

What an incredible SCAM!!!

I do not advise anyone to use this company.  Many of their scams are not readily apparent.  If you have money to just throw away, have at it, but if you actually need your money, don't risk it.  They don't use these policies all the time.  just when there is enough money to make it worthwhile.  Like my $3,000 that I will have coming as soon as I can return every single thing I have ever bought from them.

I reported this the last time it happened.  Someone came on the forum ad said he would fix it.  But then I could never reach him.  It finally got fixed last time, but now it has happened again.  I should have known better than to have returned there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ideelicom/internet/ideelicom-Ideelicom-refuses-to-refund-money-Keeps-thousands-Internet-970647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ideeli.com