Complaint Review: Identity EaseProtectionPlus

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Dodie — Pleasant Hill California
Identity EaseProtectionPlus
9597 Jones Rd. #660 Huston Tx.77065 Huston, Texas USA

Identity EaseProtectionPlus AARP /Life Lock Taking money out of my checking acct. I do not owe them. They claim I signed up for another yr. NO! Huston Texas

Identity Ease claims I signed up for another year of service & I did not. I told them before my year was up I was canceling.

I no longer could afford there service. They did not cancel my service and are still taking money out of my account. They  do not charge me for two months & then come back billing me for two months I am now behind through no fault of my  own. This hurts my income as I live on a fixed income each month. Please tell people how to deal with this company? Can't  someone put them out of business? The little they do charge me hurts me finanically right now. Please Help!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Identity-EaseProtectionPlus/Huston-Texas-77065/Identity-EaseProtectionPlus-AARP-Life-Lock-Taking-money-out-of-my-checking-acct-I-do-no-1126269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Identity EaseProtectionPlus