Complaint Review: identityworldwide.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Charity — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
www.identityworldwide.com Internet United States of America

identityworldwide.com signed me up for an account thru blooms rewards without my knowledge or permission Internet

I was signed up for this service thru blooms rewards and apparently they were monitoring my credit for free for 21 days.  How they were doing this without any of my personal information, I'm not sure but apparently they can.

I've cancled my credit card, canceled the account I never opened and filed a dispute with my credit card compnay.  I will more than likely get my money back but I'm absolutely disgusted that a company that is supposed to help prevent fraud is perpitrating it themselves!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/identityworldwidecom/internet/identityworldwidecom-signed-me-up-for-an-account-thru-blooms-rewards-without-my-knowledg-752755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on identityworldwide.com