Complaint Review: idolreplicas.net

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: David — Vaughan Ontario
idolreplicas.net

idolreplicas.net STY CO.,LTD (appeared on my card statement) idolreplicas.net ... One (1) of the biggest scam / fraudulant online companies ... they take your money and simply does not send the product or answer the emails - DON'T DEAL WITH THEM ! Internet

I was looking to buy a watch, after numerous email to idolreplicas.net and their replies, I decided to proceed with my purchase ... I paid via a credit card and I was looking forward to receive the ordered watch.  48 hours later, when I did not receive the promised tracking # for the shipment I sent an inquiring email, followed with another email 24 hours later and another one 48 hours later ... nothing, this time they were not replying to my emails... they totally ignored my emails.  They took the money with no intention to send the watch.

I approached my bank and visa and they started an investigation into the matter ... I am also going to file a complaint against the company with western union and any other online site that can warn innocent buyers from this criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/idolreplicasnet/internet/idolreplicasnet-STY-COLTD-appeared-on-my-card-statement-idolreplicasnet-One-1-1036851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on idolreplicas.net