Complaint Review: Idrotherapy

• Reported By: goetznora — thornton Colorado United States of America
Idrotherapy
5309 West Broward Blvd Ste 144 Plantation, Florida United States of America

Idrotherapy wrinkle reducer Plantation, Florida

Ordered free trial of Idrotherapy wrinkle reducer. Did not like. Called to return and they told me I was too late, but did issue an RMA # and said I would receive my refund less a $2.50 restocking fee, after I refused their offer of numerous discounts. I have postal confirmation that product was received by them on 12/15/12. Called 1/11/13 and was told credit was not done because my credit card expired,

gave them new expiration date, they said it would not go through that I would be issued a check and get a call on 1/14/13, I got neither. Called 1/30/13 and was told instead of issuing a check as promised they were still messing with my card. I tried to get to corporate people and was told that was not possible.  Now they say 7 to 10 more days to issue a check. I will now be filing fraud charges through my bank. Worst part is the false advertising, their product is useless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idrotherapy/Plantation-Florida-33317/Idrotherapy-wrinkle-reducer-Plantation-Florida-1007346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idrotherapy