Complaint Review: iFit Burleson

• Reported By: Not impressed — Iredell Texas
iFit Burleson
212 NE Wilshire Burleeson, Texas USA

iFit Burleson iFit Crowley Misleading information, Scam Burleson Texas

I signed up in June and was told that the Kids area would be open in a week. The kids area was not open until the second week in July. I was unable to go to the gym in June because I have no one to care for my kids. '

When I signed up, the manager informed me that the membership was month to month. I specifically asked if that meant if I came in and wanted to cancel for the next month, that I would be able to. I was not informed that I would actually have to give 30 days notice and that I would have to send a letter. I have been to larger, more well known gyms in the metroplex and did not have to jump through these hoops. I was mislead about how the cancellation prcess works. Actually, I was flat out lied to. I attended a CrossFit location  and that was a true month to month contract.

I also signed up at this location for the training service. My trainer is unprepared, and has missed sessions. There has never been a planned put in place and there are not any afternoon sessions available, when most people are off work.

I would not recommend iFit to anyone and would rather pay more for a location that is not deceiving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iFit-Burleson/Burleeson-Texas-76028/iFit-Burleson-iFit-Crowley-Misleading-information-Scam-Burleson-Texas-1167557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iFit Burleson