Complaint Review: ifix and repair

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: Maureen — Tampa Florida
ifix and repair
Citrus Park Mall, Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida USA

ifix and repair Worst customer service ever!!! Broke my phone and replacement phone was faulty. Rude and they don't care!! Tampa Florida

Worst customer service I've ever had!! I've been dealing with them for six months now! Asked them to repair my phone, finally they were able to, but when given back to me, my phone wouldn't even turn on! They eventually replaced it after 3 weeks. After only a few weeks with the replacement phone, the phone started acting up and would turn off (power down for no reason) a few times a day. (I had to take out the battery and put it back in each time). Took it back, and after getting the run around for a few months, all the while being told I would get another phone, they eventually told me they wouldn't replace the phone after all. Very rude corporate employees, who just don't care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ifix-and-repair/Tampa-Florida/ifix-and-repair-Worst-customer-service-ever-Broke-my-phone-and-replacement-phone-was-1059518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ifix and repair