Complaint Review: ifreeclub.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: george — pomona California United States of America
ifreeclub.com

ifreeclub.com i paid 39.95 from me and promised me 2 giftcards and i have not recieved anything yet Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Do Not Ever Do this again

I have paid 39.99 to ifreeclub.com to receive 2 1000 dollar giftcards nd they have not sent me my package and are still promising to send them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ifreeclubcom/internet/ifreeclubcom-i-paid-3995-from-me-and-promised-me-2-giftcards-and-i-have-not-recieved-an-806466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ifreeclub.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Do Not Ever Do this again

AUTHOR: Richawn14 - (United States of America)

I did the same exact thing and lose $19.50. You Wont get anything unless we fight back against these people. The people who did this should be arrested and give back the money to everyone who was affected. It makes me feel stupid because I should of knew better, it Always says it ends at 12 o clock. Make sure you spread the word about this!