Complaint Review: ifree.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, October 16, 2011

• Reported By: Del — San Antonio Texas United States of America
ifree.com

ifree.com Joined the ifreeclub.com for a fee of $29.95 to recieve my free product which was a 42" HDTV. Paid my member ship thru Pay Pal and have not recieved my product. This was in May 2011 when I joined and Internet

In May 2011 I joined ifreeclub.com and paid a one time fee of $29.95 thru my Pay Pal account. I was to select from their wedsite a product of my choice. I picked a 42" HDTV for free. I emailed ifreeclub.com inquiring about my HDTV. They said it should arrive thru UPS in approximately one week. Emailed them again in Aug. 2011 and was told that it was on its way. Emailed them again in Sept. 2011 and asked for my membership fee of $29.95 to be credited back to my Pay Pal account since I got tired of waiting. They said they would contact me back. I'm still waiting for a response and my $29.95. Email Pay Pal and reported this problem. I have not recieved a response form Pay Pal. I have been Ripped Off. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ifreecom/internet/ifreecom-Joined-the-ifreeclubcom-for-a-fee-of-2995-to-recieve-my-free-product-which-w-789421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ifree.com