Complaint Review: iFreelance.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: Mad in GA — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
6 Greenway Village N212 Royal Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

iFreelance.com Scam Artist Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Peter J. Antinoro, Ph.D. bidded on a project I posted to www.ifreelance.com and I awarded him the project and paid a $75 deposit.  He was to deliver on January 26, 2010. I emailed him from that point up to February 27th and each time he responded with "I'll deliver," "I'll send by Friday," or "I'll send out tomorrow."  I contacted ifreelance and they let me know that he closed his account and there's nothing they can do about me getting a refund, but stated that Mr. Antinoro would not be able to register an account with them again.  I think ifreelance is as responsible as Mr. Antinoro for this deception and theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iFreelancecom/Royal-Palm-Beach-Florida-33411/iFreelancecom-Scam-Artist-Royal-Palm-Beach-Florida-577395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iFreelance.com