Complaint Review: IG Markets (SA)

• Submitted: Sun, August 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Lance Allison — Germiston Other
IG Markets (SA)
Gauteng, Other South Africa

IG Markets (SA) Ideal Cfd's (Ricardo Da Silva) Defrauded me by giving me the wrong advice, not obeying my instructions which were recorded and contravening our foreign exchange regulations Gauteng Other

am advising you that you have 7 (seven days) to reimburse my account J9664 with all the monies that were illegally stolen/defrauded from my business LI Personnel cc since 2009 under account number: J9664 Failing to comply with this demand will result in me continuing my laying criminal charges against IG Markets SA/Ideal Cfd's and all the staff members that acted illegally on my account since it's interception in 2009. I will be reporting the gross violation of our monetary laws of South Africa at the time to all relevant government institutions including SARS,SARB and our treasury department as well as all bodies that you are supposed to be registered with and governed by including the FSB who I trust will suspend your license. I now have an edited version of what happened on my account since 2009 which proves beyond any doubt that IG SA and its employees orchestrated and defrauded my business at every turn possible including manipulating the market including manipulating the direction of my orders. My story will be aired to Mnet's Carte Blanche written in You magazine, video edited on You Tube, Face Book and many others. I am determined to have my day in court with you guys any see justice served against all who were involved who will be criminally charged and by my experience will be found guilty. My aim is to have my story aired on television and written in all our popular magazines with as many viewers as possible including but not limited to this alone. Take your chances while you still have them, I am going to make you "Famous" guaranteed. You'll feel it before it hits. I trust this meets your approval! Please send me the recording in a zip file.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IG-Markets-SA/Gauteng-Other-1401/IG-Markets-SA-Ideal-Cfds-Ricardo-Da-Silva-Defrauded-me-by-giving-me-the-wrong-advice-1074834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IG Markets (SA)