Complaint Review: IGIA Windstorm Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2006

• Reported By:Asheboro North Carolina
IGIA Windstorm Singer Lazer Storm
4900 Zambrano St Commerce, California U.S.A.

IGIA Windstorm Singer Lazer Storm ripoff charged double can't get any response Commerce California

On Oct 15, 2005 I ordered a windstorm vac from TV ad. Ad stated that buy one get one free. I did receive the vac's however I received 4 vac's and was charged $371.67 more than triple what it was suppose to be.

I have made several calls only to be left on hold for hours, fortunately I have 2 lines so I left one on for over 3 hours one time and still no response. I have sent several emails with no reply other than the initial one stating someone would contact me in 24 hours.

I also sent a certified letter which was received and signed for on January 3, 2006 I left them with a email address, a fax number, a phone number with a answering service and a cell phone number. Still no response.
I was searching the web and found this site and was amazed at what I have read. I cannot believe that these people can be allowed to continue to this scam.

Patricia
Asheboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2006 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Windstorm-Singer-Lazer-Storm/Commerce-California-90040/IGIA-Windstorm-Singer-Lazer-Storm-ripoff-charged-double-cant-get-any-response-Commerce-Ca-170643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA Windstorm Singer Lazer Storm