Complaint Review: Igia

• Submitted: Tue, February 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 20, 2007

• Reported By:Vinton Louisiana
Igia
521 5th Ave. #20 New York, New York U.S.A.

Igia, criminal company stole $371.00 from me-fraudulent business practices New York New York

I ordered Windstorm vacuum from Igia in Oct. of 2005. In Dec. of 2005 I cancelled the order because it was not received and the company charged my account from more than one product. I have been waiting 14 months for a refund.

I contacted the BBB in New York and received a case number but still did not get a refund. I contacted the Attorney General's office who also contacted the company and still have not received a refund.

I received a letter form the company saying they owed me a refund and still have not received a refund.

This company is nothing more than a group of theives. They should be shut down and sent to prison.When will something be done. This company still sells products on the internet.

Windstorm is associated with IGIA and the Tactiva International so I really do not know who to contact and feel a lawsuit is the only option.

Myra
Vinton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia/New-York-New-York-10175/Igia-criminal-company-stole-37100-from-me-fraudulent-business-practices-New-York-New-Yo-236700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia