Complaint Review: igonet

igonet
1133 Bal Harbor Blvd. Suite 1139 / Suite 1139 Punta Gorda, FL, Florida USA

igonet Forced switch? from Zerafone to igonet Punta Gorda, Florida

7-16-2013

I received a letter saying that my internet phone company zerafone was having to drop customers and I needed to switch and the name igonet was suggested. I signed up with igonet at the same rates since it was a switch over. I was on vacation from 7-8 to 7-12 of jJune and I have not had phone service for at least two days. A call to customer service had me listening to a choppy XM radio with no relief in sight. A call to the other two numbers were virtually worthless and a big waste of time. Is this outfit a FBN or what? I knew there was a problem when I tried calling my doctor. I called about 50 times in 45 minutes and evertime I got a busy signal. Then i tried calling my cell phone it was busy too- not. I do have a strong dial tone though?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/igonet/Punta-Gorda-FL-Florida-33950-6574/igonet-Forced-switch-from-Zerafone-to-igonet-Punta-Gorda-Florida-1067378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on igonet