Complaint Review: IGT

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Donna — Parker Arizona
IGT
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

IGT Double Down Casino Steals chips, bonus rounds and no refunds! Las Vegas Nevada

I've been playing Doubledown Casino for years and since IGT bought it they've ruined it.  I have purchased chips multiple times only to have my games disconnect during a bonus round.  They will not refund or help at all and all they say is "their servers did not report anything".  I've argued with them via email trying to be made whole and they just send canned responses with no help at all.

The latest episode occured during a bonus round on Transformers.  It finally landed a big win and the game immediately disconnected.  I tried reconnecting and when it did my bonus round was gone and so were my chips.  I contacted them immediately and after several emails they blocked me from ever playing the game again!

Now I am out all my money, chips and I can never play it again which is fine with me.  But I certainly expect to be given a refund for my chip purchases at the very least.  They will not answer my emails now. DO NO play this game unless you enjoy being ripped off on a daily basis!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGT/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89113/IGT-Double-Down-Casino-Steals-chips-bonus-rounds-and-no-refunds-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1128656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGT