Complaint Review: IGX LOGISTICS

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: IGX LOGISTICS — mississauga Ontario
IGX LOGISTICS
69 North queen dr,etobicoke Etobicoke, Ontario United States of America

IGX LOGISTICS DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO A UNKNOWN NUMBER ABOUT YOUR SALARY?? Etobicoke, Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Karoly Burai, aka Charles, Aka Texasboy!!!(and whoever is next)

*Author of original report: Anonymous

*UPDATE Employee: CHARLES AKA KAROLY AKA YOUR NEW NAME TEXASBOY

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: update.....your update....

*UPDATE Employee: Misleading the public

*General Comment: Charles

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Karoly AKA Charles

*UPDATE Employee: Karoly Burai is Charles, The author

BEWARE!BEWARE!IGX LOGISTICS!!

Drivers  BEWARE to work for IGX Lg, 69 North Queen dr,Etobicoke! They hiring you with all promises and they not keep one.You will dealing with a crew,who has no idea about trucking and continuously trying to convince you about that,YOU
work for the best company and YOU HAVE NO IDEA ,why you`re  NOT SATISFIED with our company.As a Owner Operator I went under their logo to a round trip to  Alberta and back.I was waiting about  4days (all together) in the truckstops and made about 1500 empty miles in the 2 weeks.What They said was,we don`t care about empty mile here! Every fuel up
was a pain!! The fuelcard can NOT be set up normally because they don`t trust you to fuelup totally consider, in the past one of their driver sold fuel at the truckstop.I suppose they did not paid him correctly that`s why.Anyway.So you can`t get fuel on the normal way. [continued below]....
.....You get maybe 500 $ on  fuelcard and wait for authorization about 1and1/2 hours.That`means you will never calculate your fuel mpg! The next day of course you have to fuel up again,same  procedure ! One I had to give  them 80 $ after 2 hours struggling with the same fuelcard.You have to deal with people at the office who will never call you back, because they`re busy with something else and leave at 5 pm.After 2 weeks
struggling with them, finally i`ve got home and told them I have to go from here because I am trying to operate my own business and I can`t do this anymore..the first paycheck will be 60 days later..

I owe them around 500$....and since then I am dealing with a UNKNOWN NUMBER GUY,who`s calling me a couple of times and sent me e-mails how much I owe them!! I`ve never seen this guy !!

His name is Bill and Peter and UNKNOWN #!! The office staff won`t give you the guy phone # they`re covering him on every way! I did not see a penny from this company!!They offering you!

1.lot`s of miles

2.quickpay

3.good money

4.waiting time pay

5.layover

+ EVERYTHING JUST WORK FOR US!!  The Unknown numberguy wants to pay me 1600 $ for 2 weeks of working.Half if I signed  for it(1 day later he/she pays when I signed) 3 weeks later the other half.I am not gonna go on every details on this letter,if you have question, e-mail me and I call you back.I did not get paid anything and that`s all.DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGX-LOGISTICS/Etobicoke-Ontario-/IGX-LOGISTICS-DO-YOU-WANT-TO-TALK-TO-A-UNKNOWN-NUMBER-ABOUT-YOUR-SALARY-Etobicoke-Onta-1037110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGX LOGISTICS

Karoly Burai, aka Charles, Aka Texasboy!!!(and whoever is next)

AUTHOR: IGX anonymous - ()

You keep saying you are not going to comment but do.

You have met the owners and staff.  The matter is that your threatening tone is the issue.

Of course it was your friend that made the comment and not you.  HAHAHAHAHA

Come and meet as you promissed!

Anonymous

AUTHOR: IGX LOGISTICS - ()

Just for your info.I don't know who AKA AKA is.Was not me, second Texasboy is my fellow here in Florida.He wanted to say something to this records here  and he used my phone, because he does not have iphone.You are Sherlock Holmes looks like:)).The different is Mr Holmes had proof always.Shame on you Igx!You do all this just make it look good why not pay drivers.I don't comment anything anymore here, because no sense  and no time,at least you know who you are writing to, i still don't know.So no sense on my side to talk to a phantom.

CHARLES AKA KAROLY AKA YOUR NEW NAME TEXASBOY

AUTHOR: IGX anonymous - ()

Chales...How many names do you have ???...YOU forgot to logout...Now everyone knows YOU MISLEAD PEOPLE AGAIN PRETENDING to be TEXASBOY?? YOUR LIES CONTINUE.

Yes charles AKA AKA AKA,  You were well aware you were sending messages to a female clerk. And that a supervisor got involved and also dealt with you.

Your 3 long winded posts support our position of your ongoing lengthy emails you sent to various parties before.   Somewhat unstable messages at times.

You agreed to come to the office, then cancelled.  We agreed to meet you anywhere, but you chose not to.  Yet YOU use the word p*y?

And yes, based on the speed at which you deliver, we could certainly get to the police station prior to you, even if it were a police station in Florida, Or Texas, or wherever you are pretending to be.

KEEP LYING CHARLES!!!  The more you talk the more inconsistencies are seen.
 What happened to not making any more posts?

Now logout and use some more new Names.  Try Florida boy since you are in Florida???...Better yet, Mickey mouse as a mouse is what you are.( No offence MM)

Contact the owners email if you wish. They have all heard about you.  Stop your harassing and reliance on US law, when the jurisdiction is Canada.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

update.....your update....

AUTHOR: Texasboy - ()

I have to add something to this report one more time,what i didn't want to do anymore, but it's important.It's very easy to refer to  the "holdback" because there's a little tiny gap between the real holdback and that money what the company don't want to pay out to the drivers by "holdback" reason.The company has option to get the best truck insurance and the worst truck insurance, it's depending on the effort,experience and the knowledge of the trucking bussiness, where to find and what to do to get the best affordable insurance for truckers. It is almost simuler that car ins. what we all know,it could be also good or not, depending on the search and how good you are in it.Now if the trucking company has a bad contract with a insurance company and they stick with it, then you'll pay the price because you pay your own insurance.They don't care.So because the trucking company has a bad bussiness attitude, they pass the payment to you, because as i metioned here , you pay it all ,not the company, so that is what they call  holdback.( the rest of the resasons of holdbacks are peanuts to compare to ins).

Of course no one will see any document about it, because the company says, it is not your thing to see.If the insurance company has charged the trucking company for 2-3month right the way and you quit from job,you will pay the insurance for 2-3months but you soppose to get it back after a certain time because the ins. company pays it back to the trucking company, so obviously you should get it!These things are what the trucking companies( not all, thanks god!) can play with and most of us wouldn't ask them for proof at all.This neglecy of us and the trust what we put  in to companies by the firs they going to work, that is how they calculate their profit, by misleading the drivers and refering for holdback.This whole thing is not controlable ,because they know and nobody else knows, is that really the process or not , what  they 've got charged or just a game, not to pay drivers?You as a driver has not much chance been given to control the employer talent and reliability how they act in bussiness, except in the first couple  of trips under their flag and you'll see how good they are.Then you leave or stay.

If you leave , you won't get a penny , that is not why the company was created for( you ?to get paid?no way!)! If you stay,they will owe you more money and you won't see that ever, that's why i 've been quitting from IGX so soon, not to loose more money.Now i have 57 e- mails from "accountpayable" and the name was Peter,Bill or unknown. The newest problem there, that unknow person was a female!  That is new!:))He never said(Peter)that in this country , a female living with a name Peter.Sorry Peter, i did not know you're s female!Deeply apologize that word, even i don't remember i wrote it!Take it please if you are female!..........

You guys are bigtime players, nothing else.You don't deserve any drivers to work for you.From the first pick up to the first drop i knew you don't know anything about this industry ,  and i was hoping to get home one day from this nightmare.The question just remained, you really don't know anything about trucking or you  know something,just play for    winning more money from hardworking people?After all this comments, reports you did not say anything about paying me after 60 days of" holdback"!:))) Actuelly, you won't pay anything ,so i am still happy to put you in this webside.I am really tired of this writing about you mr unknown , so forgive me if i don't react anything anymore on this page.You are male or female, you don't pay.I hope that this page will be readed from as many drivers ad possible and trust me, this is good enough not to work for IGX!!!!!Sorry for my english people,  i was born somewhere else and i wrote this in Florida on my iphone.You unknown, you now put here whatever you want, just to defend yourself why you don't pay.The main thing is here, you have a fake company and you don't pay drivers.I am going home and you better go to the police because i will go.Let's see who's faster!

Misleading the public

AUTHOR: IGX anonymous - ()

I was the recipient of dozens of Charles messages.  HOLD BACKS...Yes, that was precisely the sole argument....He failed to mention that part on line though...He also failed to let anyone know that an agreement was in place whereas certain deductions were to reduce and a dates were agreed to....he failed to mention that he set up several appointments to meet us, but either did not show up, or cancelled the appointment.....He then took the position that he was an employee and there should be no holdback, despite HIS truck was plated to IGX and that he had agreed to a holdback period when signing the driver agreement.....Instead, he MISLED the public....and now has to deal with his actions.Yes, SEXUAL comments. When he is sending emails to a female accounts payable clerk and use the word'Pussy", but he forgot to mention that part also.

We have chosen not to add the emails he has sent, as there were so many, based on his mood on the day, for the time being.

The messages are certainly available for the police to review but funny enough, they never called.

Hopefully, Charles will in future be a little more cautious with carriers and tone done his harassment, etc.

The owner is now dealing with this issue and is available at payables.igx@gmail.com .   She commits to responding to all emails within 1 business day.

#6 General Comment

Holds?

AUTHOR: Texasboy - ()

I was on the road for 29 years too partners and i tell you something here.You all have no idea, what Mr Burai said on the first shot.He was saying so clearly,the holdback wouldn't be a problem.Let me ask you guys right here,do you all see  he owes 450 dollars to this company? Do you? Yes you do! Very good drivers.Now do you see anything about holdback on that piece of paper?No,you do not! Ok drivers.How can you trust a company, who's coming up like that on paper on the first move?See the point?This guy did not want to pay a dime for this hardworking driver.Even the guy came up with Mr Burai personal life guys. Tell me people, what's his family got to do with this? Anyway, think before you've got he feeling to say something here.This company has a bad attitude towards to drivers and at least somebody had balls to put it on this side.Thank you  Charles! You are a good man and i hope you are just fine!Wish you the best from Southside:)))Texasboy.

Holds

AUTHOR: E.L. - ()

I have driven longhaul for 10 years.  The holdback is always there if you are plated under your customers name.  30 to 90 days is the norm and it is tough to deal with when you leave.  So make sure you start at the right broker/ carrier .

RTdriver

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Holdbacks are in place to protect the company, but i understand why and the comp. needs to tell you upfront how long its in place for.

I don't like the holds as i am also a driver, but i can see why they do it.

Inflation

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

In my opinion, i am not so sure that there have been drastic fuel cost increases in the last decade.  Inflation has been at a low.  But for sure other driver costs have increased .  repairs, truck costs, etc.   And for sure, the delivery rates have not increased, in some cases, dropped.  In the past 8 years, i saw many logistics comp. close.  I do in town now and preffer that.

JR(driver)

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I agree.  It's tough for both sides(driver and business) The business needs to protect itself but the driver has a hard time waiting for common hold back periods.  The rates have dropped so much in the past 10 years at a time where our costs have increased.

KFR

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Seen this problem many times.   The trucking business want to hold back money when you are plated with them, cause they could get plate fines, and it can take sum time for them to get billed.  And when driver leave, he wants/ needs money wit not waiting.

As driver, always read what you sign and make sure you can wait the hold times.

Driver

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Im a driver in transport also.  It is typical for holdbacks anywhere from 30 to 90 days.  If you agree to this, you should honour your word and follow the contract.

TO ANONYMOUS

AUTHOR: IGX LOGISTICS - ()

Hi MR/MRS
Anonymous!

I `ve been waiting for all your comments here,what you made up under different names and different stories about me.You`ve tried to put me in that spotlightthat I am a person who`s really just a BAD-BAD-VERY-BAD PERSON.All comments were you and only YOU,all!Now just for the record, I have to put some things here too,for all this comment, take it like an answer.It is gonna be short as possible.First,YOU  Anonymous! You don`t know us(DRIVERS).We don`t care about each other privet life as you think we do.We help each other,respect each other and inform each other about those
things,what belong to the trucking industry. If  we see a record like that,we don`t care that this guy has  a bad personal life or not.We care about that thing ,you did not pay and you dont want to pay!!

Something about my personal life because you`ve mention that.

My name is Karoly Burai.Born 1962.04.21 in Hungary. I am married and i am a lucky person to have my beautiful wife(Susanna) who`s 42 years old.I am 51 in apr and we have  a 2 and half years old boy(Charles Martin Burai),was born in Toronto Mount Sinai hosp. I was there on that day, when my boy was born,holding my wife`s hand beside the bed.We`ve got
married  3 and half years ago in Mississauga. So you really think I wrote a letter to your office ladie? you have to prove it  later.NEXT TOPIC.This is an IMMIGRATION COUNTRY  where we all live.We all trying to translate our foreigner name to a speakable-sayable name because most of us have alet`s saynot English name, in a English speaker country.I think, we all know this except you,who`s trying manipulate my name.The first day the IGX  made a copy from my IDs,where`re clearly visible my nameJ)).

Charles was lot more easier to say for everybody since 1991,when I came to Canada.This one ANSWERED. Next.
Most of the company has a system about holdback.We all know that.The problem is here,we don`t see ANYTHING on that paystub(above) about holdback.All we see,I owe you 450 $,nothing mentioned,that 60 days later you`ll pay me my
money.Just take a look at it.I owe you even 60 days later,450 $!!!This is THE IGX holdbackJ).We don`t see  you`ll pay for 2
days waiting in Lloydminster truckstop,don`t see you pay smtng for 1550 miles empty in 2 weeks because the office staff saidwe don`t care about EMPTY miles Charles! WOW!This is our nightmare, working for a company wich DO NOT CARE ABOUT EMPTY MILES!So nothing is expensive for you because it`s all comes from my pocket!The biggest expense in the trucking industry is the FUEL anonymous!!It doesn`t matter I work for % or  for MPG! It takes prof. attitude and knowledge of the trucking bussiness to think about each other pocket!NEXT.I lend  money for IGX to fuel up  for 500 dollars at the
Truckstop,otherwise I `d be still waiting for auth. there,not to mention after 5 pm everybody`s gone from 69 North Queen,Etobicoke office.What a good life you people have there and the truckdriver waits 3 days in Truckstop somewhere!From 9-5?.If you are an exp.driver you don`t need long time to realize,this company can`t provide the work for you and so you can`t support your family,so before i `ll lose more money, i`ll quit A.S.A.P!!If I`d still work for IGX,i could be on
the street with my family!NEXT.We drivers, we are quitting for many reasons.We want to go long haul,short haul,everyday home,want to go south,want to stay only in Canada,want to pull flatbed,reefer,oversize and many more reason why we
change companies,not to mention the most challenging, when we see more money with somewhere else.We have a hard life out there,we don`t need to work for companies like IGX,who don`t want to pay.So we are changing companies and some
of us stays on one place  for 25 years.We are free at one point but one thing is never changing,when we call somebody the
screen SHOWS OUR NUMBER!!ALWAYS!!Just one more thing here. Wherever I `ve worked, those company`s wouldn`t say a word about me on this side,they know me.They did not wait for a Rippoff report to publish these things what`s there
on this side about me.When I left a company,they said,Charles my door is open for you always.You are welcome here anytime!So you were the person  all  alone, creating these negative on this side ,with all this negative comments.NEXT TOPIC.I don`t need your money anymore.You don`t have to pay at all because I don`t care this money anymore!I wanted to inform all drivers who`s lucky enough to read this report before start to work for IGX.That`s my paycheck anonymous!!I like to ask all those drivers who red this,just let me know if I helped a little bit!Send me a text like TX CHARLIE!!:))MY phone#
416-835-1602.TX GUYS!NEXT TOPIC.You just said something about sexual harassment,right? My wife don`t like it, she want`s to go to the PEEL POLICE STATION because she wants to know ,who`s threatening us whitout a name,phone
#,address! We don`t know how you look like and who are you at all!!You are a PHANTOM!My wife just had enough about the whole story because you just do all this just avoid to pay people hardearned salary.Now you`ra dealing with a women
too,who `ll go to the police station with her child on the arms,to tell them that they are home alone and the are afraid of an unknown person who`s actually the owner of the IGX.This is the most dangerous field in CANADA. A women with a
27 months old boy on arms.You will be known anonymous!!:))We all will know your name because my wife won`t stop!The cops will go to IGX and your workers won`t hide you anymore.WE take you to the court anonymous!After when your name will be revaled,I `ll put you on RIPPOFFRIPORT with a nice big picture,with you address.Your crew at the office won`t like you
either! They wont follow you to the court anonymous!They don`t want there names on this report like you put mine there!HUNGARIAN? Thretening type?WE build this country anonymous! Hungarians,Chineses,Africans,Polish,Indians,Mexicans,Italians..ect,but you suppose to be not here! With this mind,you soppose to be in .. anonymous!You hide somewhere anonymous and since I told you I have a software wich is capable
to reveal unknown numbers on the cell phones,you just stopped to call me right thereJ)! That`s what you are.The final
word is now.The record stays,money not needed anymore,we take you to the court with a reveiled ID and we have still different plans for you after  your name will be known!The cops will show up by your office because you have to prove a few things here about sexual harassment and a few more.DRIVERS PLEASE DONT WORK FOR IGX!! JUST READ THIS
ALL HERE AND THINK ABOUT IT,I JUST WANTED MY EARNED MONEY!THIS IS ALL ABOUT 2 WEEKS OF WORK AND PAYCHECK!! THIS ANONYMOUS DONT PAY EVER!!TEXT ME GUYS IF I HELPED A BIT!  I WONT REACT FOR ANY
COMMENT ANY MORE ! I DID FOR ME AND FOR ALL OF US DRIVERS! BYE.MY# (((ROR redacted))) TEXT
ME!!TX
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

Karoly

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This guy sounds like a real winner.   Get rid of him.  Other transport business' watch out for this guy.

Driver matters

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I been in trucking for 9 years.  I have seen all types of drivers and met many great ones also

Carriers though should also post the names of the drivers that act in iegal manners, or threatten or harrass you.

Both sides need to make sure the contact/agreement is honoured.

If you have an issue with your employer, put it in writinng, by email and protect yourself.

Burai

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I am the person that received the sexual email from him and intend on contacting the police.

All trucking companies should actually write postings of drivers we have had issues with.  I have seen so many issues with some of them.  If you sign a contract, follow it.
Do not expect people to cave in when you have agreed to a hold back. Do not agree in the first place.

i have first hand knowledge as to why we have to holdback funds on owner operators , especialy when they are plated under the corporate name, and not theirs.

We have always released payments( minus any legal chargebacks), within the prescribed time period.  In fact, we often reduce the timeframe if nothing pops up shortly after the termination of the contract.

Be aware Karoly Burai!

#17 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Karoly

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I remember this guy.  One of our ladies was getting sexual emails from him.  He is a wack job.  Stay away from this man. Worked 2 months and always mad.  said he was from Hungary and you better be carefull.  Threatening type.

#18 General Comment

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I used to work with Charles.   I experienced some issues with his temparment.  One day he was good, the next he was angry. He always expected more money.

#19 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Karoly AKA Charles

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This man , Karoly worked at my company also.  We had some matters with him as he often late and in need of money before payments would be due.    Do'nt. trust this guy!  I have copy of his licence and will add to latter.

Karoly Burai is Charles, The author

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

See his picture soon and address.  Most of his comments are lies.  Says many trucking companies have not paid him.  Guess what Karoly Burai, You need to travel 2000 miles in less than 5 days, or you don't make money in this industry.
Unhappy at home, unhappy at work. stop complaining about everything.

PHOTO AND ADDRESS SOON   BE CAREFULL IF YOU HIRE.  POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE ABOUT HIS PAST/FUTURE JOB POSITIONS! PLEASE.

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This man complains about unknown name? but doesn't give his own name.  Must have something to hide?

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

He lives on Bloor street but told us he was getting evicted.  Photo of him and his current address to follow. BEWARE other trucking Compagnie. He claimed his previous trucking employer screwed him...Doubtful though, now knowing this nut.  Threatened to put this add up if we did not agree to pay prior to the 60 days holdback.
Police called re. his criminal activity.  Always call the Police with these type of nuts.  We will post his current address and employer name (and his photo ID ) as soon as the searches come back next week.

Watch out other trucking companies!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

The authors name is Charles, but that is not his real name and i will post his real name and his drivers liscence photo soon.
Do not hire him as he has no intentions on following a driver agreement.
This driver is exceptionally slow, will not make himself money, or your business.

He complains of his wife as he is much older than her and is not a happy man.
He is somewhat unstable and has been commiting extortion, by demanding payments prior to when the agreement states.

In trucking, you must hold back some money( as long as it is in the agreement) to protect your self against liscencing fines, etc.

Do not use this company and i will post his picture, drivers liscence and his true name as he uses an alias, for some reason.

DNU