Complaint Review: igxe

• Reported By: Bane — California United States of America
igxe

igxe Paid for power leveling and received nothing Internet

*General Comment: Read carefully

I paid for powerleveling on SWTOR 2 days ago and nothing has happened. They called me requesting my password, which I provided, still nothing. Received and email stating they required my security questions, I provided this information, and received and email back stating that power leveling would begin immediately. I gave it a full day thinking they would have completed it for sure, as their site stated 10 hours would be required. Well I logged in my account this morning, and low and behold they have done nothing! They then called me stating they needed me to provide them with a security key in live chat, so I figured I'd give it one last shot. Well the operator completely ignored me, only saying "ok" every 5 minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/igxe/internet/igxe-Paid-for-power-leveling-and-received-nothing-Internet-870194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on igxe

#1 General Comment

Read carefully

AUTHOR: wungc - ()

I just saw that picture with the attachment, and found the rep who just told you "sorry , we dont send you again" what's wrong, they have to send you twice if you paid once?