Complaint Review: iHire Construction LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Anthony — Cary North Carolina
iHire Construction LLC
41 E All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 internet, North Carolina USA

iHire Construction LLC iHire Construction posts FALSE ads for employment Cary North Carolina

I paid a premium subscription to iHire Construction to help with locating job positions. Over the last six months I have noticed an alarming trend: None of the jobs I applied to ever respond. When I researched two of the companies I found that the job postings never existed on their corporate websites. I approached iHire with this information on two occasions. No response until yesterday; they sent an email stating my subscription was being cancelled! How ridiculous! They never addressed the fact I caught them posting jobs that did not exist. They did this with one company in Cary NC three times! I applied for the Senior Project Manager's position with Noresco in February. Later in early March they posted the same job. On March 17th the same job was posted again! I looked up the company website and NO jobs were available. When I brought this situation to their attention- they promptly cancelled my membership. I have shared this information with the Noresco Corporate office.

Once I started looking them up on Google I found numerous complaints against them in several states. Numerous people have filed BBB complaints against them- they still have the audacity to place the BBB symbol on their email postings! Several have reported that iHire Constructions copies and pastes ads from Career Builder and other sites to their own and sends them out to subscribers. Once on their email list they will bombard you with job ads that cannot be applied to until you join their monthly service.These guys do nothing but place fraudalent postings in an attempt to get more subscribers ($35/ month).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iHire-Construction-LLC/internet-North-Carolina-27512/iHire-Construction-LLC-iHire-Construction-posts-FALSE-ads-for-employment-Cary-North-Carol-1133907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iHire Construction LLC