Complaint Review

41 E All Saints St. Frederick MD 21701 Frederick, Maryland USA Phone:
(301) 668-4437
Category:
Advertising / Deceptive

ihire Fraudulent Credit Card Charges - This company is a Scam Frederick Maryland

Beware!!!  This company is a scam!

I did not authorize this company, ihire, to charge me anything.  I didn't sign up for their service they refused to give me a refund I had to cancel my card.  They use deceptive advertising and business practices and charge without authorization.  This is a very shady business.   When I contacted customer service ..both times they said the manager was not there and they could do nothing.   They are not willing to listen or help the customer... they only care about money.

I agree with what other posters are saying.. this company just regurgitates identical postings from ethical sites like careerbuilder ande monster ... they do nothing special or extra for the job hunter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ihire/Frederick-Maryland-21701/ihire-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Charges-This-company-is-a-Scam-Frederick-Maryland-1058840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ihire