Complaint Review: ihirejobnetwork.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Velma — Grand Tower Illinois United States of America
ihirejobnetwork.com

ihirejobnetwork.com I signed up for a one week trial of Ihire but cancelled my membership within 3 days, I left two messages and called to cancel my membership but got no response. A week after I had cancelled my member Internet

*Consumer Comment: They are scammers!

I signed up with Ihire for the 7 day trial period.  I cancelled my membership after three days by phone.  Nobody ever answers the telephone you only get voicemail but nobody calls you back.  I left two messages but got no response.  I finally got a live person today and cancelled my membership but she said I won't get my money back for 7 days.  They took the money out of my account after I had already called twice and left voicemail messages to cancel back in January.  A week after cancelling they debited my account for $75.  That's a week after I cancelled my membership.  They caused me to overdraw on my account because of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ihirejobnetworkcom/internet/ihirejobnetworkcom-I-signed-up-for-a-one-week-trial-of-Ihire-but-cancelled-my-membership-834673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ihirejobnetwork.com

They are scammers!

AUTHOR: Romae2012 - (USA)

I have my own report, too. I saw what they're doing. They're taking free job ads elsewhere, like Craigslist or company's direct website, and then posting it on the iHire job network to charge people for access. I also included screenshots.