- Report: #1099328
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ikittypersian Cattery
ikittypersian Cattery9225 Nipa Ave California City, California USA
ikittypersian Cattery Sandra Farmer BUYERS BEWARE!!!! Instead of buying my dream cat I ended up rescuing him from severe neglect California City California
*Consumer Comment: Photos Debunked
*Author of original report: An Updated Version as of 11-19-13 more details
*Author of original report: This is what the over grown nails looked like
*Author of original report: Sandra Farmer is threatening me because I filed this complaint on this site
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
BUYER'S BEWARE WARNING !!!!!!!
Little did I know instead of adopting the cat of my dreams, I was in reality rescuing my own cat from a severe neglectful CFA cat breeder
My bad experience with Sandra Farmer i-kitty persians cattery
11-11-13 I came upon Sandra Farmer of iKitty Persians cattery on ebay classifieds, in the city of Rosamond,Ca. As I purchased what I thought would have been my dream cat. [continued below]....
Sandra Farmer was 50 minutes late dropping off the cat. Took my cat and went home placed him in front of a light and little "hard boiled" that taking care of an innocent animal depends on humans caring and loving them. There was none of that with this cat breeder.
She just used his "sperm" to make kitten litter after kitten litter for her to sell for her to live off until she wanted nothing more to do with him. And would not dare to groom his or care for his physical needs whatsoever. Its almost like a sex slave and how they use humans.
Brought him to the vet the next morning and this is what my vet found:
The vet was appauled at the condition the cat was in:
1. He was totally mattered from head to toes.
2. All his nails were so long they were cutting into his pads and bleeding.
3. His private part area was so matter so full of fur how could he urinate or even breed?
4. His paws were bleeding because his nails were cutting into the pads.
5. His ears skins are brittle like the skin is so raw & stiff
6. He has a very large in-grown tow nail growing so large it needs an operation to be removed.
7. His coat is so full of oil, so ungroom maybe for years never been combed.
8. A few days before I was to pick my baby up Sandra told me she bathed him, she did not, she lied!
9. Ear mites in both ears.
10. Various open sores all along his tail, and many on his body, also mats. 11. Cat was constantly licking his paws and because of this his fur on his chin was tinted a redish tinge because of the blood coming from the nail digging into the paw pads.
Never have I ever seen in my life a person so "money mad" as this Sandra Farmer. "Money" is Sandra Farmer's GOD. She makes a living selling cats & taking photos of cats. Money IS "EVERYTHING" to Sandra Farmer. When she got money she would praise the Lord, the mighty Lord, & took pictures of her cats with the bible.
Sandra Farmer also asked me to donate to her operation she needed of $3,500.00 to get her breast implants removed. This is the website page where she collects money: http://www.gofundme.com/52mhcc. Sandra told me a christian lady donated $67.00 to her and I dont see that on this page?
And if you went out of her area to drop off a cat she would charge you $50.00, $75.00 even $100.00 for her driving. She stated her 4 cylinder truck uses alot of gas. Humm.
These are her websites: http://ikittypersians.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/iKitty-Persians-and-Vans/569542416413850 http://kiddyland.webs.com http://kittypersians.com
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ikittypersian-Cattery/California-City-California-93505/ikittypersian-Cattery-Sandra-Farmer-BUYERS-BEWARE-Instead-of-buying-my-dream-cat-I-1099328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.