Complaint Review: I&L Enterprises Kirby Vacuum Sales in Decatur Georgia

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: MyaGiovanni — Decatur Georgia
I&L Enterprises Kirby Vacuum Sales in Decatur Georgia
2550 east Wesley chapel way Decatur, Georgia USA

I&L Enterprises Kirby Vacuum Sales in Decatur Georgia Linda, Iso, Isaiah, and Loila Harry also known by Cobb Kirby vacuum sales Decatur Georgia

I am 17 years old and I was hired as a canvasser with I&L enterprises. Worst experience of my life. My mother recently bought me a car but the catch was that I was responsible for filling the tank and taking care of it. So I went on craigslist and found a job. Linda Harry asked me to come in for an interview and I did. They had me start the same day. i thought it was weird that they didn't ask me any questions about myself.

My job was to knock on peoples doors with bounty paper towels or gain soap in my hand and manipulate people into thinking that I wasn't there to sell them anything. That's why she told me to say I have "free samples" once they let me into their homes I would tell the vacuum cleaner sales people to come in and they would the pressure people into buying a 2,000 dollar vacuum. I feel like they took advantage of the fact that I'm young.

After working a week and not receiving any pay I decided I wanted to quit. [continued below]....

..... Linda blew up my phone threatening to tell my mother things about me. I got scared and went back to work the following day. When I pulled up my coworkers ran to my car screaming that the job was a scam. I was confused. Linda ran up to my car and told me not to listen to them. I went inside her office and overheard her and her husband talking about a new canvasser they had hired.

Iso Harry was calling her a b**** for exposing them saying they will have her arrested. The Dekalb police came and Linda exaggerated a story trying to get my coworkers arrested, when all everyone really wanted was answers... And a pay check. to make a long story short they refused to pay us. I gave my coworkers a ride home and Linda called my mom and told her that I had "criminals" in my car. These people are manipulative unprofessional and they lie. They are scammers and need to be reported.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IL-Enterprises-Kirby-Vacuum-Sales-in-Decatur-Georgia/Decatur-Georgia-30035/IL-Enterprises-Kirby-Vacuum-Sales-in-Decatur-Georgia-Linda-Iso-Isaiah-and-Loila-Harry-1134756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I&L Enterprises Kirby Vacuum Sales in Decatur Georgia