shoulders

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: Rex — Rockport Texas United States of America
ilad@usa.com

ilad@usa.com ilad@usa.com called me in late February, 2011 and 23, 2011 claiming that I owe for two different pay day loans and demanded that I pay. Internet

*Author of original report: ilad@usa.com claims that i owe for two loans

I received a phone call from ilad@usa.com at the end of February, 2011 demanding that I pay on a loan that was taken out in June, 2009. I hate to say it but I paid it off $(359.00).

On or about June 23, 2011 I received another phone call from ilad@usa.com claiming that I owe them For another loan that was taken out on January, 2010. They are saying that I owe them $487.00.

The problem is that, at the time of the second loan, I was in the process of closing the bank I had at the time that the loan was to have been made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iladusacom/internet/iladusacom-iladusacom-called-me-in-late-February-2011-and-23-2011-claiming-that-I-o-746281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ilad@usa.com

ilad@usa.com claims that i owe for two loans

AUTHOR: Rex - (United States of America)

ilad@usa.com has refused to send any paperwork showing that I made these loans. They called me in late February, 2011 and Late June, 2011, and both times when I requested a copy of the loan applications I was told, 'By law, we cannot do that.' Makes me wonder as to what is going on. Also, I have filed a complaint with ic3. I recently received an email stating that if I do not take care of this problem, that charges will be filed in New York County Court. I live in south Texas.